*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679152-Julia-asks-about-her-aunt-and-uncle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679152 added December 8, 2009 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
Julia asks about her aunt and uncle
When John sat down on the couch, Julia asked, “What is my uncle like?”

John looked at her and said, “He’s the first person I’d want by my side and the last person I’d want against me. Even without his magic, he is very powerful. Also, he is quite intelligent, always got the top grades in class. However, he was also quite the slacker, spending more time in the rooms of various girls instead of studying. However, thanks to Clara, he has straightened considerable.”

“Well, what’s my aunt like?” Julia asked, curious about the family she had, but never knew existed.

“She’s the gentlest soul I know," John said, with a smile. "It isn’t very often she’d want to eat a human, you’d have to really get her angry for her to even think about eating you. As for her different forms, name something and she can turn into it, from animals, to the different races, to furniture, to clothing. About the only thing that I have problems with is the fact that she, like most shape-shifters, has a rather large sexual apatite.”

“What do you mean by that John?” Julia asked.

“It’s something I’ll tell you more about, in about five years," John said, as he felt that Julia didn't need to know about that stuff yet. "Suffice to say, when a shape-shifter finds someone they really, really like, you will rarely find them separated from that person. Of course, your aunt is something special. As I said, she is a very gentle soul. In fact, she was a very good friend of mine at the university.”

A little while later, James came down the stairs. “The spell’s all set up,” he said. “Anyone that tries to enter that room to try and harm Julia, including you John, when you lose control of yourself, will be unable to enter it. And, John, if you are already in the room, and do lose control, you will just be teleported outside of the room.”

“Thanks James, that’s at least one worry off of my chest,” said John, as he placed his hand on James’s shoulder.

“Well, you just take care of my niece,” James said. “Now, I’ve got to see some people about their treatment of a child I’ve been looking for.”

With that, James vanished in a flash of dark, black, smoke.

“Guy always was a bit of a show off,” John said, coughing a bit, as tried to fan the air, so he and Julia could see. “However, behind the smoke and mirrors, he is both very skilled, and very powerful, with his magic.”
© Copyright 2009 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679152-Julia-asks-about-her-aunt-and-uncle