*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679185-The-letter-the-truth-about-some-siblings-white-lie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679185 added December 8, 2009 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
The letter the truth about some siblings white lie
When John opened the note, he saw what Jeff had written him.

The note said, “John, if you are reading this, Congratulations. I know that you may think that you may not ready to fill my shoes. But know this, you are.

'The files in these folders tell you everything you need to know about the families that these students come from, how much money that they make, any criminal records that they want to keep quiet, scandalous information, legitimacy, if they were born of a relationship between a slave and its master, and so on.

'Use this to provide leverage against those who try to pull your students out of the school. I know that you will keep the students safe, as well as keep the school running.

'P.S. Take good care of Janelle for me. I raised her because I felt bad about what I did to her father.

'P.P.S. Could you give Danny, Janelle’s father, a decent burial? He didn’t deserve that I did to him, though I will say this, he did make one hell of a nice seat cushion.”

At this, John gave a slight grimace, as he folded the note back up.

If there were two things that he hated, beyond making humans one’s meal, or sex slave, it was the practices of using them as living furniture and jewelry, or as part of one’s under garments. Those people were stuck in a pose, and sprayed with something, that kept those parts sprayed from moving, or feeling any pain. They were kept alive only by the courtesy of those who bought them.

He shuddered at the memory of his one step-brother, who was nothing more than a living chair, which his father had bought. Despite his parents’ best efforts at trying to restore his mobility, he was stuck like that. The only things that helped alleviate his pain were the facts that he married a loving wife, who currently took care of him, and the children he had with her, as only his head, and another part of his body, hadn’t been sprayed with the stuff.

John also remembered a sister of his. She had been turned into a living piece of jewelry, with a diamond pierced through each of her butt cheeks, and a ruby pierced through each of her breasts, and a length of gold chain wrapped around her arms and legs, as she had been made being made into a necklace, when his mother placed a higher amount of money on the table, than the woman who had tried to buy her first. Needless to say, the storekeeper accepted her offer, which was three times the amount that the other woman had offered. After that, John’s mother took special care of her, giving her a comfortable place to rest, the first plate at every meal, with the one who was a living chair being served second, and many more things. However, despite his parents’ best efforts to remove the gems and the chain, she was stuck the way John’s mother had bought her as. However, a giant girlfriend of hers, as they were lesbians, was currently taking care of her, treating her as a person, instead of as a piece of jewelry.

As John cleared those thoughts from his mind, he got out of the seat, and shrank down, shrinking the bones as well, until he was his ‘normal’ size.

Janelle looked at him and asked, “John, are you alright.”

“Yah,” John said, slightly lying, as he wiped a tear or two from his eyes. “I’m just going to miss him. He may have been, to me, a bit of a blood-thirsty hard-ass, but, where it counted, your father was a good man. I’ll admit that he and I argued over everything, but, I won’t even try to deny that he only did, what he thought, was right for the school, as well as, for you, Janelle.”

At this, he walked over to Janelle and wrapped his arms around her, and placed his head on her shoulder.

“Your father truly was a good man,” he said. “That is something that no one can deny. I know that I won’t. The only thing that I wonder about is which thing did he cared more for, you, or the school. But I guess that, that really doesn’t matter. All we need to figure out now is this, what did he leave us to help us keep our students in the school.”

“Well, let us get started John,” Janelle said, as she started to open up one of the folders.

“No Janelle, not us, me," John said, as he carefully closed the folder, and gently took it out of her hands, after giving her a gentle kiss. "You need to get to your class. I’ll get to work on checking out these folders and files.”

“Okay John," Janelle said, as she kissed him back. "Just don’t forget about the meeting in the auditorium at one o’clock.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for anything," John said, as he looked into her eyes, betraying nothing about what he had found out about both Jeff and her biological father. "After all, someone has to unveil a statue to your father’s memory.”
© Copyright 2009 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679185-The-letter-the-truth-about-some-siblings-white-lie