*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679195-Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Book · Military · #1625172
This is the book version of my Army of Humans and Monsters
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#679195 added February 10, 2012 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
Army of Humans and Monsters
By alockwood1

(Note: this story is both inspired by and takes place in the world of “Human in a Monster World” which is on writing.com on the file of the author oddler.)

It is a cold stormy day at a military boot camp. Over one hundred human recruits are busy doing their drills. Each of them hopes that they will get done before the person next to them.

“Come on ladies, move it,” shouts a loud voice. “I’m getting hungry and the last one of you still doing pushups in ten minutes will be my supper.”

The owner of the voice steps forward into the rain, revealing him to be a werewolf. The man was Drill Sergeant Bloodtooth, and he was the worst person that the recruits had yet to meet. The place seemed to be run by cruel and sadistic werewolves, who loved nothing more than to rape and torture the recruits at every given moment.

However, the humans always seemed to get around them. If someone was locked up, someone would sneak him some food, which had the consistency of paste, and water, which tasted more like piss.

Also, as if to torture some of them, they would even read their mail out loud to the rest, especially things about that recruit’s loved ones, especially painful things, like if one man’s sister got eaten, or raped, if his wife or girlfriend had been unfaithful, all the while saying lurid things about the recruits and their family members.

However, with the support of each other, they got through it. That seemed to change the moment that Sergeant Bloodtooth showed up. The previous six weeks were nothing compared to what he was putting them through. The only good thing about the situation was, other than the recruits, it seemed that he was the only person there.

*******

After a while, one recruit stood up and said, “Sergeant! I have something that I’d like to say to you Sir!”

“Oh, and what would that be, Private Jenkins?” Sergeant Bloodtooth asked, loudly, as he walked up to him.

He looked into the man’s eyes, which showed no fear.

“Speak Private!” he said, loud enough to deafen the ears of the other recruits that were still doing their drills.

The man looked at him and said, “Sir, you and the whole military can go to Hell. I’m through with you, and your men.”

“Private Jenkins, by insulting this fine country’s armed forces, you have committed treason. The punishment of the crime is death. So, any last words before I execute you?” Bloodtooth asked, as he extended his claws and placed them over the spot where the condemned man’s heart was and pulled back, so he could have enough power to drive his hand through the traitor’s chest.

“Yah,” Jenkins said. “Do your worst.”

“Oh I plan to,” Bloodtooth said, as he drove his hand through the man’s chest. When he pulled it out, he was clutching the man’s heart.

“Oh, and by the way,” he said, softly, as the man’s vision faded. “You passed the entrance test.”

Then, he crushed the heart, causing the man to fall over, dead.
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679195-Chapter-1