*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682306-NEW-Send-GPs-thru-Forums--Your-Review-link
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#682306 added January 4, 2010 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
[NEW] Send GPs thru Forums + "Your Review" link
Happy New Year Everyone!

*Dollar* We've activated a new feature for message forums that allows you to send gift points with new posts and replies. By default, when making a new post to a forum, including Gift Points with the post will send them to the forum's owner, sending gift points with replies send them to whomever you're replying to.

Forum owners, however, can set a "direct deposit" group for the forum. With this option set, Gift Points sent with new posts will go directly to the group specified by the item setting. Replies to posts always go to the person being replied to, regardless of the direct deposit setting.

In addition, any Gift Points sent through the forum system will leave a note within the post with which they were sent. The note includes both the amount sent and to which member or group they were sent. The uses for this new feature are limitless and we look forward to seeing it in action!

Thanks to THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS! for the inspiration! *Smile*


*Pencil* Also new... on any item you've reviewed, you'll now find a "Your Review" link below the item's text where your rating is displayed. Thanks to Lorien and Ben Langhinrichs for noting this was missing and needed. *Smile*


* As with anything new, we greatly appreciate your feedback -- please report any problems, issues or bugs as soon as possible. Thanks!


Best wishes and happy 2010!
~~SM

© Copyright 2010 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682306-NEW-Send-GPs-thru-Forums--Your-Review-link