*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686606-Meeting-a-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #1311596
Something slightly loftier, pointed and hopefuly witty.
#686606 added February 6, 2010 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
Meeting a Friend
It's been touch and go for me lately on writing. I haven't been a good friend to my fellow writers. I have checked in from time to time. I'm even a fan of the Facebook page. So I'm never very far. Yesterday, writing.com came to me...in the flesh. After many years of online friendship, many years of phone conversational hugs, shared laughs, and even some tears, I finally got to meet my friend, Michelle. We all know her as mibelleshine's and have come to know her through her daily sharing in Shellyville. We know the passion of a writer, the love of a mother and the faithfulness of a friend. We know her triumphs as a published author, the trials of raising her son, Jackson, and her goals of finishing school. If you know Shelly, you know one thing is always constant, and its her ability to bring a smile to your face, hope to your life, and be an inspiration to everyone she touches.
I am honored to have met my long-time friend during her visit to Arizona. She's even more sunny in person. 

© Copyright 2010 C. Anthony (UN: reconguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C. Anthony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686606-Meeting-a-Friend