*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688493
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #964073
Just because someone can't be seen, doesn't mean they're unimportant.
#688493 added February 24, 2010 at 4:09am
Restrictions: None
Deep
"I guess I'm playing the waiting game again."

This time you are terrified. You've never exposed so much of yourself before.

"No. Never. I wonder if I've finally scared her off. Her biggest fear is something that once resided within me."

And resides within you still, though you express it in different ways.

I frown at her, furrowing my brow. "I don't understand. Would you still call me a angry person, trapped within the quagmire of my own despair?"

No. I would call you a passionate person, as you have always been. You are less angry now because you are finally able to express your passion, and no longer feel despair because you are free from your former circumstances. It is your heart that people see now, not your anger.

"So, she could be afraid of me being so free with myself, not because of who I was before."

Perhaps. Do you think she is so free with her heart? Hiding who she is? I think not. You have given her something to think on with your last message. Believe that. It could be some time before she responds. Many are afraid to go deep within themselves as you have done.

I nod. "There isn't any other way to become who I am becoming. There are no shortcuts on this path I'm on."
© Copyright 2010 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688493