*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694260-Newport-Updates
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#694260 added April 26, 2010 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
Newport Updates!
Hello!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and posts on my last blog entry and in "Beta Tests: Comments.

Various bugs were fixed and updates made throughout the day to continue fine tuning the newport system...

*Bullet* Just released, we've added a "new" Highlighted Items area for your Portfolio page that allows you to highlight up to 3 items from your own portfolio. It's shown just below your Bio Block and the items are added in that same area.

*Bullet* Given the "new" highlighted items portfolio area, we've renamed the "old" highlighted items on the Biography page to Recommended Items. These can be up to 5 items from anywhere on WdC -- your items or those of other authors.

*Bullet* For portfolio viewing, Show Details is now an automatically set preference. When you click it, the system stores your setting and keeps it until you decide to click "Hide Details".

*Bullet* Problems with our InkSpot.Com system were corrected early in the day.

*Bullet* Items that require reviews are now correctly showing ratings to the portfolio owner.

*Bullet* Portfolio coloring was corrected to take into account member accessibility settings.

*Bullet* Missing sub-item types for static items, books, forums and images have been added to the "Show Details" view and the "mouse over" on the item icons when details are hidden.


Thanks again for all of your feedback! We're continuing to work to improve the updates.

Best wishes,
~~SM


© Copyright 2010 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694260-Newport-Updates