*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700463-On-the-last-day-of-June-2010
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#700463 added June 30, 2010 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
On the last day of June 2010
Word Count: 515

Random thoughts soar through my mind like birds on the wing. The trash trucks echo through the neighborhood and I wonder if they will empty the plastic trashcans today. I wonder if they will get to my street and empty my overflowing trashcan today.

Random thoughts waft through my mind like the wind blowing through stone pine trees. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I will write down question for my doctor, find out approximately what is wrong and find a way to take care of it. I am tired of sweeping or mapping a single floor wearing me out. I am tired of not having the energy to complete entire day’s housework chores in a single day. I will eventually get everything accomplished, it may take me longer, but I will do it.

Random thoughts soar through my mind like birds on the wing. I think I miscounted when I made the coffee because it is stronger then normal. I think it is going to take me all day to complete this document because I am writing it between household duties. The only way I can do housework is to rest between chores, I am tired of this, but today I can do nothing else. Friday I will go for a blood test and next week I will see the doctor for the results. Next week I will ask her to explain the results in terms I can under stand.

Random thoughts waft through my mind like the wind blowing through the olive tree. My mother does not think I love her, I just heard her say as much to herself. There is no use saying anything to her about it because she will not remember she said it. That is part of the Alzheimer’s disease and the short-term memory. Mom speaks her thoughts aloud and then she forgets what she said to herself. If it becomes too much, I will take my prayer book and cell phone out to the car and there I will say prayer while I cry.

Random thoughts flit through my mind like butterflies moving from flower to flower. Random thoughts flow through my mind like a window opening to let in the morning breeze and the closing. Every thing will be all right. I will handle it. Random thought enter my mind like a door opening to let in and friend and then closing again.

Today is the last day of June. Tomorrow is the first day of July. The year passes quickly before I am ready to say good-bye to 2010 it will be gone. The year is half over and still there are wars and rumors of war. The year is half over and oil is flowing into the gulf playing havoc with nature and the tourist trade. The year is half over and my garage still needs cleaning out.

I am finding cups my mother left scattered though the house and I have not gotten to her bedroom yet. I have three baskets of cloths waiting to go to the laundry.


© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700463-On-the-last-day-of-June-2010