*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700622-Wish-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(136)
Rated: E · Book · Other · #101
Explanations and instructions of all things Writing.Com.
#700622 added July 1, 2010 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Wish List
Wish Lists are a simple way for Writing.Com members to know exactly what someone would like from the Writing.Com Shop and a wonderful way to show your appreciation for that member! Members simply use Gift Points to fill the wishes of anyone who has filled out his or her List. Filling someone's wish not only makes someone happy, but supports Writing.Com at the same time!

Fill Your Wish List
To fill out your Wish List, visit the Writing.Com Shop (located in the navigation under the Writing.Com logo) and peruse the items for sale. When you find an item that you would like to add to your list, click the "Add to Wish List" button. The system will automatically add this item to your Wish List and make it viewable to other Writing.Com members from within your portfolio under the Community Tab.

Grant Someone's Wish
To grant another Writing.Com member's wish, visit their Community Tab in his or her portfolio. Click on the Wish List image to access his or her list.

See All Wish Lists
To see all of the Wish Lists that are filled out, visit Gift Point Tools from the navigation under the Writing.Com logo and choose Angel Resources. From there, you can choose "Members With Wish Lists". Another great place to find Wish Lists is to visit the Writing.Com Tools from the navigation and choose Account Birthdays. Granting a wish is a great way to celebrate a member's Writing.Com birthday!

Recommended Reading

© Copyright 2010 The StoryMistress (UN: storymistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The StoryMistress has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700622-Wish-List