*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700732-So-this-wasnt-supposed-to-happen-but-it-did
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#700732 added July 3, 2010 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
So this wasn't supposed to happen, but it did.
Good morning Studyees. Welcome me back to the fold.

As one co-worker put it, it's been a surreal week. And just typing those words is already enough to make me want to have a smoke out of my almost $10 cigarette pack. Fantastic.

Ok, so, let's get the formalities out of the way. I re-upped my membership. Yay for me.

Drama at The Wall. Nobody likes that, but the manager being transferred out was kind enough to search me out and thank me for everything. Love a stand-up dude when his world his crumbling but still takes the time to thank you.

Drama in my life....I mean, this is a real person I'm talkin' about, and I haven't said much to anyone about it, but I have to say something. Pop Diesel and my stepmom split up a while ago, maybe 2 and a half years or so. He's a stoic guy, doesn't say much, but has issues.

Long story short...he tried to off himself with bourbon and pills last weekend...when we invited him over but cancellled cuz J was sick and I was tired after working extra hours due to circumstances bled from the craziness at work. ECMC doesn't forgive.

I need a nap. I just started 2nd-jobbing again. Be nice to the folks that work at gas stations. Peace and love to you all.

© Copyright 2010 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700732-So-this-wasnt-supposed-to-happen-but-it-did