*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702412-Dear-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#702412 added July 27, 2010 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
Dear Friend
Word count: 543

Dear Friend,

You have to believe in yourself. You have to accept that the glass is always half full”. You have to seek opportunity out, hunt it down, pounce on it, and bind it to your service. You have to accept that God answers prayers.

Friend, do not question the joy of dawn, even when clouds conceal the rising sun. The colors of the clouds reveal the presence of the sun. The sun is always shining even if charcoal clouds conceal the golden light of morning or the white light of noon. The sun does not stop shining even when clouds conceal its splendor.

Friend, even at night, the sun shines. It illuminates the opposite side of the planet. The sun sheds it glory on the earth and give light equally to each creature, state, nation, and continent. The sun does not distinguish between the skin tones or prefer one color of people over another. It gives light and life to all without demanding anything in return.

Friend, the sun loves all humanity equally. The sun sheds its radiance on all equally. The sun gives joy and light to every creature upon the planet. It does not become sad if one section of humanity weeps at its presence. The actions of humans do not sadden the sun or change its illumination of the earth.

Friend, he earth orbits the sun, but the sun does not orbit the earth. The sun orbits the galactic core. The sun dances through space carrying it planet with it; as it moves among the Milky Way’s spiral arms its beauty continues illuminating the parsec of deep space.

Friend, do not become a cloud shedding tears upon humanity. Become a sunbeam illuminating the hearts of kin, acquaintances, and strangers with the joy of your existence.

Friend, remember that clouds do not remain for long. They dissipate when their load of tears are spend. Remember that sometimes the sun shines when it rains or it rains when the sun is still illuminating the sky.

Friend each day is a new opportunity to bring joy or tears into the life of another. Chose to bring joy and make today better then yesterday; make tomorrow better then today. Do not become discouraged when you encounter test and difficulties.

Friend, you are not the center of the galaxy or the solar system. Remember, you are a component in the day joy or sadness. You are a fresh new plant growing in the garden of earth.

Friend, work and pray. Work as if the survival of the entire human race depended upon your function. Pray as if prayer keeps the entire universe running smoothly. Work as if you were worshiping God while you preformed your day’s labor.

Friend, write down your thoughts. Write down your beliefs. Write down your doubts. Write whatever comes to mind. Write you joys and your fears. Write your happiness and your tears.

Friend, be thankful in adversity. Be generous in prosperity. Look at the spiritual and trust God. God will never let your down. Some of your other acquaintances will let you down, but God is always there. God never ceases to show blessing upon you. Sometimes clouds obscure God’s blessing, but God is like the sun always shinning.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702412-Dear-Friend