*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705860-A-Week-Has-Seven-Days-for-a-Reason
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#705860 added September 12, 2010 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
A Week Has Seven Days for a Reason
Word count: 511

A week has seven days. Each day brings new challenges, new problems, new opportunities, and new blessings. Each day is different from the day before and the day after, each day different from its counterpart last week or next week. Like each human being, each day is an individual waiting for someone to appreciate for its own merits.

A week has seven days for a reason. Seven days gives each individual enough time to take small steps toward in the journey towards eternity. Each day is a stepping-stone across the river of the present into the pastures of the future. Each day is twenty-four hours, enough time to accomplish something if the individual does not waste time chasing shadows.

Sunday is the first day of the week. It is a day of new beginnings and fresh starts. It is a day to renew spiritual vigor and plan the coming week. Sunday is the time to look at the chores waiting your attack and plan your strategy. Sunday is the day to map out the coming week and assign task to the next six day of the new week.

A week has seven days for a reason. The first day is planning day for the week. Once a person plans the week, then the person has five days to accomplish the plan. The seventh day is to rest, reevaluate, and reward accomplishments.

Sunday is the first day of the week and Saturday is the last day. The rest of the week is sandwiched between the S-Days. Saturday and Sunday are the bread. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are the tomatoes, cheese, meat, mustard, and lettuce of the sandwich. A sandwich without any of these items is a failure and does not taste very good.

Each day of the week has its own attributes, color, chores (duties), and name. What are the attributes of the seven days? What are the colors of the seven days? What are the chores of the seven days? What are the names of the seven days?

1. Jamál (Beauty) – Sunday
2. Kamál (Perfection) – Monday
3. Fidál (Grace) – Tuesday
4. ‘Idál (Justice) – Wednesday
5. Istijlál (Majesty) – Thursday
6. Istiqlál (Independence) – Friday
7. Jalál (Glory) – Saturday

Sunday’s attribute
Is Beauty shining satin
Lavender and lace

Monday Perfection
The attribute to strive for
Blue the soul’s color

Tuesday’s attribute
Grace moves at a study pace
Colors her world lavender

Wednesday’s attribute
Justice stands atop a hill
Looking in all directions

Thursday’s attribute
Majesty is grateful in
All situations

Friday’s attribute
Independence is freedom
From all except God

Glory Saturday’s
Attribute shines resplendent
Cast its light on all

A week has seven days for a reason. Give five or six days to work and one to rest, relaxation, and renewal. Each day give praise in the morning and thanksgiving in the evening. Each day the human spirit, the human soul acquires spiritual attributes through the tests and difficulties encounter and each day the human spirit moves toward an unseen destination, a destination unseen by the brain, but obvious to the soul.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705860-A-Week-Has-Seven-Days-for-a-Reason