*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709651-The-Magic-Mountain-Awakens
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #1706134
A man has plotted his course through life; what happens when fate takes the wheel?
#709651 added October 11, 2011 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
The Magic Mountain Awakens
The Magic Mountain Awakens - (2,440)
* * * *


         I was just beginning to feel a bit more relieved about how I’d handled the situation, when the moment took a giant step into the “Twilight Zone.”

         Goosebumps were the first indication that something was wrong. I began to pick up the deep vibrations of a guttural growl, and looking past Lenore I saw something I’d seen before, but in another time. The huge shape of a wolf had again taken its place at the front edge of the clearing, glaring at us in the moonlight, obviously feeling in complete control of the entire lookout.

         It hadn’t made an aggressive move as yet, and my mind was struggling with the only safety precaution I’d ever prepared for after my sister had her own encounter with a wolf several years ago. My bike was nearly 20 feet from where we were sitting right now, and the pistol that I’d packed since my first encounter with the beast was securely packed into the side of one of my saddlebags.

         As I was calculating how quickly it would take for me to reach the bike, I turned around to check on Lenore, and discovered to my horror, that she was already nearly halfway to the beast, approaching it in small, steady, confident steps.

         Edging myself carefully towards the bike, I kept my eyes locked onto the scene playing out before me. I hadn’t a clue as to when she’d released my thigh, arose and began her trip to the wolf. I couldn’t imagine why she would be approaching the animal at all, when anyone with normal sensibilities would have run away screaming.

         However, I figured that my best bet right now was to reach the bike and the security of the gun, but in such a way as to keep from alarming or angering the creature as she approached it.

         Crazy fucking women! What the hell is it with them anyway? Goddam romantics, and all for what? Stepping in front of the fucking bus, day after day, and expecting a rescue! Just like my sister; just like Eileen! I had to admit to myself that I was scared shitless right now! Not for myself, but for Lenore.

         I reached my bike just as Lorena reached the beast. As much as I wanted to dig through my saddlebags for my pistol, I was absolutely entranced by the vision of my crazy passenger scratching the head of the huge wolf at the edge of our enclosure. It was as if I was watching a film clip, and everything began to move in slow motion.

         Suddenly, pieces started coming together in my thick skull. She was just like Eileen! Other thoughts began to stick together in my mind as I watched her caress the beast. Comments that she’d made during the evening that I hadn’t connected began to slip back into my mind.

         No one but Eileen and I had ever referred to this place as “The Magic Mountain.” Yet, Lenore had referred to this place by that name when we’d just arrived. She’d been told by her roommate NOT to fear the wolf when she left to enter the business world, and had been given the name and location of their man at the same time. What would be the chances in a normal world that we would meet up with our phantom wolf at this time?

         By now, Lenore was strolling casually back to our blanket, and the wolf had disappeared back into the bushes. I was still in shock when she walked up to me, smiled, and put her arms around my neck. Looking deep into my eyes, she just stared at me, as if waiting for me to say something.

         Looking at her smile, her lips curled up gently on the corners, I finally succumbed to my passion, and kissed her. Tentatively at first, but once I’d made that move, Lenore crushed her lips into mine, pulling me into her face as though she meant to make sure that I would never get away. Our tongues were fencing in desperation, mine in confusion, hers in determination, or so I thought.

          “Is any of this beginning to make any sense to you yet?” she asked as we came up for air. I was already in the near full flush of lust, my thinking was pretty much addled by the presence of this remarkable woman, and I felt my line of thought being derailed once again.

          I know what I was beginning to suspect, and I was hoping it was true, but there were some rather strange elements that still gave me some problems, like the appearance of that wolf, at this particular time. I thought I’d put some pieces together, but I couldn’t tie everything together yet. Since I’d kept silent while I was trying to get through all this stuff, she added. “She said that you were really smart Matt, but she also told me that you knew very little about women. I like that in a man.” I watched the smile cross her face once more.

         She then dropped her head into my shoulder and bit me on the muscle at the base of my neck—hard! I don’t need to tell anyone what was going through my mind at that moment, but I found that my cock had taken on a mind of its own; I could have drilled concrete with that traitor! Instead of being afraid of being ripped apart by some kind of predator, I felt my lust taking over my rational thinking, and all I wanted at the moment, was all I could get from this woman!

         I felt a growl growing at the back of my throat as I fought back against her onslaught. Pushing us both back onto the blanket, I pulled her face off my neck and returned her attack, biting her neck in return, a bit harder than I’d intended, but I didn’t break the skin. In response, she let out a long, low howl, and dragged her fingernails across my back, drawing long, painful stripes over my ribs that only intensified my sexual frustration.

         It seemed to me that we’d both turned into animals at that moment, and that my blood had turned into fire, seeking to consume this creature who had stepped past my personal line of defense so easily. I also became aware that she’d had an accomplice, someone who knew me better than I could ever know myself; Eileen.

         My need was taking over my common sense right now, and I reached down to begin unbuttoning her blouse. Surprisingly, there was no resistance; instead, she simply stared into my eyes as if to gauge my determination.

         The buttons popped loose one by one, and I was amazed at my own composure as I continued down her body. Her eyes were holding me in a kind of trance that I had a great deal of difficulty resisting. I persisted, finally her blouse lay open on her chest, and I noticed to my surprise, that she was bra-less. Oddly enough, I had been clueless all this time of her uhm . . . lack of support, assuming that her figure was the usual product courtesy of Maidenform or some such.

         No, I wasn’t disappointed, just surprised. Her breasts were simply gorgeous, the nipples hard and erect and perfectly centered in her tightly wrinkled areoles. The moonlight actually enhanced the flawless expanse of her ivory skin, making her look like a goddess beneath me.

         Something wasn’t right, though. I was losing momentum in my lust. All I could focus on were her beautiful ice-blue eyes, staring into mine, watching me, just watching. I’d have given anything at that moment to have been able to read her mind, but I could sense that she was analyzing me, trying to figure something out.

         There was no resistance, and I knew in my heart that I could take her now, but I also knew that I’d never really possess her if I did. Sounds crazy, but I could almost read her mind, as if we were somehow joined at the head.

         Making up my mind, I leaned over her and took a nipple in my mouth, softly nibbling at it until Lenore began moaning. She tasted absolutely wonderful, and I was beginning to think that my resolve was going to disappear at this point, but I quickly shook off that feeling and switched to her other nipple, offering it an equal amount of attention until she groaned once more.

         Against my baser instincts, I rolled off her, rose up and offered her my hand. Assisting her to her feet, all I could think of was to pull her tightly to me, hugging her to prevent my animal side from taking over completely. She hugged me back equally as tight, but I was a little uncertain whether it was for the same reason.

         I leaned in to her to kiss her on the nose, but she quickly raised her head to meet my mouth with hers, sucking on my lips, and pushing her tongue deeply into my mouth once more. My groin had no doubt what my body wanted to do right now, and I knew that Lenore could feel my extremely rigid cock against her lower stomach.

         If this place had magic however, it had already taken place, and the thought of taking anything to fruition on the cold, lumpy ground was not the most erotic scenario I could think of. Besides, the evening dampness and cool air was beginning to reclaim the site for itself by now, and I was feeling that we were beginning to be the guests that should know when to take our leave.

          “It’s time to go home now,” I told her, releasing her to clean up what little I’d left to despoil the overlook. Bagged and returned to my saddlebag, the wine remnants disappeared, and I rolled up my blanket and secured it to the bike once more. While I was doing all this, Lenore was just watching me, perhaps not sure what had to be done to finish our little event. However, she did have the composure to slowly repair the exposure that I’d caused her during my momentary lapse of control.

         I didn’t feel in control of our situation at the moment, but I went through the motions of getting our little soirĂ©e ready for departure. Lenore had taken a last look at the moonlit panorama before us, and begun to ready herself for our return trip. As she finished zipping up my jacket on herself, and strapping the skid-lid snugly on her head, she mounted the bike behind me, slipping her arms up my body to embrace me for the ride back.

         Her face was nestled into the crook of my neck, and I could feel her tasting me, testing me, and taking small nips at my skin. My cock responded by jerking against my trousers even more fiercely, and I felt that my passenger had already cast a spell over me, depriving me of all resistance to her charms.

         I was just about to crank up the bike when the Magic Mountain suddenly gave me my final shocking surprise of the night. An altogether too loud howl broke out just behind us, rising in volume into a high plaintive cry to the heavens. The hair on the back of my neck prickled and goose bumps rose on my arms. To top off the unusual events of this evening, Lenore kissed me on the neck and whispered into my ear, “Everything’s all right now Matt, let’s go home.”

         For the first time in my life, I was thinking that something was at work here that I still had to get a handle on, but I figured that I’d let the evening roll out to its natural conclusion at this point, and cover my ass then if necessary.

* * * *


         She lived in a small cottage about eight miles from my apartment, and we reached it around 2:30 am. The moon was still illuminating the countryside as I pulled up into her driveway. She had repeated that little trick of hers earlier by taking a firm hold of my cock once more, presumably to keep her balance on my bike. I’ll have to admit, it had certainly provided her ample leverage as my erection had fed off my frustration all evening with this gorgeous woman.

         This time she was in no hurry to dismount, and continued her grip on my crotch, actually massaging my cock with her hands. My resolve to drop her and run had disappeared on the way to her house, but I was still uncertain what was coming next.

         Finally she released me, and dismounted. Stepping to the front of my bike, she cocked her hips and slowly removed her helmet, but she didn’t hand it back, instead she moved to her front door. The moonlight was continuing its magic on her, giving her an almost ethereal beauty, and as she turned to me she beckoned with her finger.

         Switching off the bike, I slowly approached her, expecting her to hand me my jacket and helmet, and perhaps to thank me for the evening. My problem with facing her was the prominence of my erection pushing out from my pants, something that hadn’t disappeared on our arrival. Briefly glancing at her handiwork, she simply told me that she hadn’t had an opportunity to finish her story, and asked if I were still interested in hearing the rest of it.

         I was already hooked, so all I could do is nod my head and follow her into the house. Too much had already happened this evening that I couldn’t understand, and anything that could enlighten me would be welcome. If I could be truthful to myself however, I just wanted to spend more time with this woman; I was afraid to lose sight of her right now and I couldn’t explain why.

         As we walked through the foyer, something caught my eye on the cabinet by the door. It appeared to be a skid-lid, but one that I’d never seen before. It was a brightly polished azure-blue color, trimmed in chrome, and looked like it had seen a bit of use. The first thing that crossed my mind was boyfriend, and I began to recover my resolve once more not to be the other man in an established relationship.

* * * *





H - *Anchor*
© Copyright 2011 Hatsuda (UN: jewellr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hatsuda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709651-The-Magic-Mountain-Awakens