*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709697-Childress-May-Bench-Favre
Rated: E · Book · Sports · #1369759
Yoyo Brett Favre and his re-re-return to football...now last shot at glory corrupted?
#709697 added October 29, 2010 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
Childress May Bench Favre
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/29/report-childress-is-leaning-towa...

This would be a mistake and Childress is taking his job in his own hands if they don't get a win against the Patriots on Sunday.

Most NFL analysts have said that a hobbled Favre beats two Tavaris Jackson's in the bush. Favre has played through similar injuries and has played great. You can start him and the worst that could happen is that you may see a need to sit him down if he doesn't perform.

It's a must win game and Favre still needs work with his reassembled receiving corps. It's conceivable that plays for Jackson could spell Favre and keep him from blitz packages if there is a concern he won't be able to elude the pressure.

Favre is out of that walking boot already and it's been said the double fractured ankle was a stretch and that it was more of an ankle sprain than anything else. Doctors have told Favre he could play without risk of further injury.

Don't be any idiot coach. You brought this guy in to do a job, let him finish it.

Aha! Subterfuge...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/29/bill-belichick-is-not-falling-fo...


© Copyright 2010 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709697-Childress-May-Bench-Favre