*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/711260-Losing-My-Kitty-Memories
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#711260 added April 11, 2011 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
Losing My Kitty, Memories
I haven't written in my Attic Journal for awhile but I thought I would add an entry. My cat Tigger died October 4, 2010. I am having a hard time with this. I love her and miss her. I always will. I planted artificial purple roses on where my husband and I buried her. We also put a stone tile over her grave and a Memorial Monument that says: Rest In Peace Tigger 1973-2010 Friends have offered to give me a cat or kitten but I am not ready and I am not sure when I will be. My kitty was like a little girl to me. I hear her passing will get easier with time. I hope so.

My mother found some scrapbooks I made in high school. In my scrapbooks, I have pictures of the basketball team and the Sectional they won that year but they lost the Regional. I have newspaper clippings I saved from when I was in the Beauty Pageants, Drama Club Plays and all the articles I wrote when I was a high school reporter for the local newspaper. I used to write items for the college newspaper and I saved all those items as well. I have certificates I earned and I scrapbooked them, too. The principal resigned and there were articles about that and I saved those, too. I scrapbooked graduation cards and all the items that were in the paper. I saved other articles about school events. I still scrapbook and I took classes but I am not going to rescrapbook my items. I will keep them as high school memories in the old scrapbooks.

I found an autograped picture of the Monkees. James Drury of The Virginian that he personally signed and left me a hand written message and a picture postcard of Linda Cristal of The High Chaparrel and she hand wrote a message, too.

I also bought home a three foot Raggedy Ann Doll that I forgot I had, She is sitting in the wicker rocking chair in the room addition we built a few years back.

Winter is coming on and I hope it won't be a bad one. Maybe I will be writing in here later. Maybe I will be doing better by then. Hope you will read more of my Attic Journal entries.

Cute image of cat and fairies.
Neat Poser of me and my cat by Angel.
Pretty Poser of me and my cat relaxing by Angel.




© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/711260-Losing-My-Kitty-Memories