*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723439-We-Got-Him
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#723439 added May 3, 2011 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
"We Got Him!"
Yesss! We Got Him! We got the one with the intelligence of the devil, one of Satan’s handmaidens. He was one in human form, but I can’t call him animal or plant; it would be an insult to any biological group if I put him among them. I’m not going to refer to him by name either, since the name is one given to other humans as well.

Although I don’t like to rejoice over any death, this one gave me a breather, a small sense of revenge. I hate him even more because he brought the worst in me since 9/11/2001, and now, this feeling of elation over a death.

Let history weigh on him as it does on Hitler.

As to Pakistan, let’s not forget we still need them to pick up the varmints that gathered around the evil one. Instead of bad-mouthing and judging the whole nation, let’s try to make the best use of what we can get out of this, since there’s still a lot of work to be done.

Obviously, someone or some groups in the hierarchy of the Pakistani government or military knew where he was, but the result is we got him. Instead of blaming an entire country, we can make best use of what we got. I’d say, let’s let Pakistan blame itself, and we continue what we do best.

Thank you Mr. President, navy seals, the military, and anyone who had anything to do with this erasure.

© Copyright 2011 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723439-We-Got-Him