*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725773-Surviving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#725773 added June 7, 2011 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
...Surviving...
Challenger entries go in the book with this logo :))


I'm participating in "Invalid Item to raise much needed GPs for "Rising Stars of WdC and help fund the group's amazing writing and reviewing programs. I will be donating all of my earnings in the contest, as well the GPs I'll earn for the group -- doubling the number of GPs that will go to Rising Stars.

Won't you help secure my place in the final round? Pleeeeeease? *Bigsmile*

All you have to do is click the link below and vote for me. Only the participant with the most number of votes moves on to the final round and goes up against fyn . Fyn is one of my favorite WDC authors and competing with her is an honor. My fingers are crossed!

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1782171 by Not Available.

*Up* Hurry -- Polls stay open until tonight only! *Up*

Please let me know you voted, so I can thank you! *Delight*

*Heart*~ Thanks in advance for your support!! ~*Heart*

© Copyright 2011 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725773-Surviving