*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726229-IN-THE-BEGINNING
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1785104
A variety of topics usually related to writing and art. Other topics may be included.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#726229 added November 22, 2011 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
IN THE BEGINNING
In the beginning there is white usually or what ever color of paper or background you prefer. If you're writing manually you most likely should have a few pencils and a huge eraser. My friend says, "live life in pencil and carry a big eraser." I say better still, "have a lap top and a working delete button". Which ever tools you decide to use, there is more to writing than this simple paragraph has in content.

11/22/2011
I have no idea when I started this project, however, I lost it. Then I totally forgot about it. After that, I decided to do some other activities. Just recently, I remembered I had created a blog, but was not able to find it or figure out where lost and found was located. I did a search and nothing showed up, so I figured it just disappeared. My next move was to start all over again. Well, would you believe, starting all over again caused quite a stir of events.

I looked to see if my static item I just created actually existed. Then I decided perhaps I should stash it into an appropriate folder. So, I looked at the list of items in my portfolio and saw a floder titled "Long Items" or something close to that title. Curious I looked inside this folder. And, what did I find! A item I had careated quite some time ago which I had forgotten about and then decided was lost forever. I also found another item I had either misfiled or forgotten.

The truth is that you have to remember something in order to forget it. I suppose I may have not remembered the information in the first or second place. Either way, I do know that stress will cause; at least me: and possibly other people to have their minds run away with their memories yelling and screaming. Then you have to go all over creation hunting and looking for those lost memories and eventually when you find them you are tired or so much time has passed you have to take a break. Then you start all over getting your thoughts collected, filed properly, no; organized, then filed properly, make a path to those entries or collections of information and hope you do not lose them again.

When I am stressed, have a huge amount of things on my mind, or am multitasking, and or trying to please someone or several someones; this is when I start having great difficulties.

I have to gear down, slow down, and then give me a rest until I have the energy, the organisation , and the focus to get back on track and get going again. Sometimes, I get a traffic jam and this requires a simple pause in what ever I'm doing and then I'm, ok again. No, I havn't lost my mind exactly.

I have an enormous collection of life experiences and information which is causing me to have to take extra time to find information I'm looking for, organize this information, and be able to retrieve this information. It is like starting with a file drawer with no files and then winding up with rooms and rooms of files in many different buildings. The more information you have the greated the chance for misfiling, not finding something because you are too tired from looking, not finding something because you lost the path to your destination/road map, or any other issues from handling way too much information.

Back to the stress thing and other baggage which doesn't help. When you add stress, it doesn't go from no stress to double. It often goes from no stress to tripple or more stress. So, as you can see I am juggling a lot of information and having to add more information to what I already have. This makes writing interesting. It is also a reason why I write. I write also because I like sharing information with people and helping people. Yup, I'm crazy; crazy for helping people and loving researching, exploring, and loving information. Learning is important to me and helping people learn and understand is as important to me.

Unfortunately, I will have to stop for now because if I do not force me to stop and get the rest and sleep I require, I will not be able to recharge my batteries, have the stamina and will power to writes and then this will sit for who knows how long until I get back to it again. Writing and letting things sti around for extended periods of time usually is very unproductive.
I wish you a nice restful sleep. Many blessings and safe travels to you. Thank you for reading this. A reminder; I have not reread this/edited this.
© Copyright 2011 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (UN: vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726229-IN-THE-BEGINNING