*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726949-When-taking-the-high-road-goes-bad
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#726949 added June 24, 2011 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
When taking the high road goes bad
Even after nearly a week, I am still pissed. And I did the right thing.

I was at a book club meeting on Sunday, and this chick goes in on my starsign by saying they're all liars. Now, I could have said that her starsign consisted of all that is wrong with the world(scorps) but I didn't go there. I simply said that you can't judge a person by their starsign. I don't believe in wallowing in the muck of ignorance. If you want to judge someone based on their sunsign, you do you. Just be respectful about it.

But even after a week, I seriously want to punch that chick in the mouth. Just for the principle of the thing. I don't like disrespect, especially when you don't know me. I meab this lady is old enough to be my mom, and she judges people by their sign, totally ignoring the fact that astrology takes into consideration all nine planets in all twelve houses. Not just the sun sign. In other words, unless you know someone's date and place of birth, you still don't know jack shit about their personality as whole. For instance, even though I'm supposed to have an intense sunsign, other factors, such as the placement of mercury and moon kind of balance out the intensity and make me come off as laidback.

And for the most part I am laidback. Until someone calls me a fucking liar.


© Copyright 2011 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726949-When-taking-the-high-road-goes-bad