*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727050-First-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#727050 added June 26, 2011 at 7:32pm
Restrictions: None
First off...
1I want to say how great it is that New York has legalized gay marriage! It's been a long time coming since Stonewall, and I'm glad that New Yorkers of any sexual orientation can have their serious relationships recognized under the law if they choose to. Here's to hoping that the federal government will pass a law granting all gays and lesbians the same right in the rest of the nation.

I caught a snippet or two of Pretty Little Liars this week. I think it's awesome that Emily got a replacement love interest, but it's still disappointing that they didn't bring back Maya. And I still can't get over the fact that the actress who played Maya is damn near thirty! If they end up moving Em to Texas, I am going to be sooooo pissed! That cute little Filopino lesbian is the only reason I watch.

Jill Scott's new album is out this week, so I'll listen to the whole thing on youtube before I download what I want on iTunes. I can't say I'm a giant fan, but I like her body of work. Cross My Mind, Golden, My Love, and The Way are a few of my favorites.

Speaking of singers, Lauryn Hill is pregnant with her sixth child, so no new album or tour. Damn, am I ever gonna see any new material from her? Am I going to be satisfied with TMOLH for the rest of my life? Smh.

I'm glad the forest fires have finally died down in my neck of the woods thanks to a few tropical storms. It was getting rediculous after about a month of non-stop burning. You know things are fucked up when you see nocturnal animals like racoons and armidillos in the middle of the day. It was so smoky that I missed the lunar eclipse a few days ago.

Oh, and since someone requested it, here is the full list of the Morgan and Katrina saga in chronological occurance of events:

1."Friendship Part 1
2."Friendship Part 2
3."Friendship Part 3
4.Friendship Part 4 - Incomplete
5.Friendship Part 5 - Unwritten
6."Love Trend
7."Admission v.1
8."Saturday
9."New Place
10."Thanksgiving With The Richards
11."Christmas With The Brownes
12."Ex-Factor

Whew! Talk about a labor of love!

© Copyright 2011 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727050-First-off