*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731250-So-much-to-say
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#731250 added August 11, 2011 at 4:44pm
Restrictions: None
So much to say...
...so little time.

Well, to sum up the past few weeks, I've pretty much been up and down. Something not so typical for me.

To start with, I asked my crush out on a date. And she reluctantly accepted. I think I would feel a little better if I knew where I stand with her, but I'm getting the suspicion that she see's me as some kid. Of course, I don't feel very good about that. Another thing that bugs me is that things seem to run hot and cold between us, on the phone she seems very professional, almost cold. Now I have one of those professional sounding voices too, but I usually drop that when I'm speaking on the phone to someone I kind of know. She doesn't.

Maybe I'm just trying to hard, and she is way too busy, and she is totally not interested. God, that was painful to type! XD

If that's the case, I wish she would just let me know. I'm a big girl. I can take rejection.

I just feel like I'm back in limbo again, even though she knows I'm interested in her.

*giant sigh*

My writing is coming along well. I've totally redone Visionary Part 1. Hopefully I can have the whole story wrapped up by December, but as usual, it's not done 'til it's done.

Other than that, it's pretty much been the same old, same old: work, and more work.

Laters.


© Copyright 2011 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731250-So-much-to-say