*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731531-Sweet-DreamBeautiful-Nightmare
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#731531 added August 14, 2011 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
Sweet Dream/Beautiful Nightmare
I had a weird dream last night. Well, honestly most of my dreams have some form of surrealism, even if I'm not saving the world in them, but last night's dream really stood out.

My dream started out in a narrow corridor, which reminded me of a stuffy antechamber in the back or front of a small town church. A taller church lady with a small hat on her head ran her fingers through my hair, and told me how nice it was. In response, I gave her a noogie and asked her how she liked it. She ran off screaming. After that, I sat down at a small table in the corridor. There was a young woman sitting across from at the table trying to lead some kind of song service. She was trying to tell me how to sing, so I got pissy and walked off.

I ended up at a grocery store. I waited in line for a long time. Some of the things I wanted to buy were potatoes, onions, and apples. When the cashier finally arrived, she was talking to a customer who had a buggy/shopping cart/carriage coming from the opposite end like she was going to ring him out first. I wasn't having any of that. I told the other customer to go to the end of the line where he belonged, and the cashier rang me up, and I was on my way.

The last part of my dream really freaked me out. I was in a room with a woman. She couldn't have been very old, probably between 18 and 21, and she was completely nude and obese. I kissed her, and she told me, "Not on the mouth". I thought to myself, am I in the middle of a porn video. I noticed two other women in the room who were older, maybe in their thirties. They're just as nude, but they started putting their clothes back on, as if they just finished shotting a scene. The woman I kissed stood up, but intead of holding an article of clothing in her hands, she's holding a colored sketch in her hands. The more I stare at it, the more it shifts, but the main theme seems to be iron bars and stemmed flowers. The style of the sketch reminds me of a blueprint, but I still like it. I said, "You're work is beautiful. You don't have to do this." Meaning she didn't have to do porn. One of the older women laughed and said "How else is is gonna get money for supplies?" The woman's answer disturbed so much that I didn't say anything after that.

When I woke up, I was actually worried for the young woman in my dream. I wondered if there was actually someone out there who was literally sacrificing their body for their art. After all, she felt real to me. I could still feel the impression of her lips on mine. I could still remember the soft folds of fat she had on her body like a twice wrapped comforter. It made me wonder, for over an hour, if there was something I could do to tell her to stop. To go get a grant for her work, or some kind of sponser. Anything other than sell herself.

After a while, I figured there wasn't anything I could, I was dreaming after all. And in my dreams the general rule is that I always dream strangers once, and only once. So, I calmed down and wrote this blog.

L8ters.

© Copyright 2011 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731531-Sweet-DreamBeautiful-Nightmare