*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734797-MESSES
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#734797 added September 23, 2011 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
MESSES
I have been ignoring the mess that I have. Clutter is more like it and not enough space to put things. Sat I HAVE to make a dent in this clutter. I have started a new business and purchased bins to keep the information in them. Now I have to take the bins from the other things and put them away. You have to keep your papers for 5-7 years and now those boxes are taking up too much space. I am going to get to the storage room and repack some of the half empty boxes and up them in the crawl space. The two bins with tax and papers and stuff are going down there also, and I will move the colored bins into their spot. I have a number of containers with scrapbook papers and stuff still sitting in the closet. They are going to be moved to the crawl space too. After 5 years and no place to get them out and work on them, They are being relegated to the nether regions.


With the tables cleared of "papers" and the office cleared of extra Bins, I will feel better about the accomplishment! and hubby will be happy when he comes home next week.


I have been working on the outline for the November Novel of the month. Since this is not a straight romance or a single Main Character but one that involves 3 peoples lives they all have to have their own story and then they have to be connected. Now the great thing about this 50,000 words, If I find that I want to add a character add to a backstory. I can just put in a ADDL INFO: and then keep going with the story. It is the word count and the fact that you have a novel written at the end of the month!!



© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734797-MESSES