*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735379-I-dont-get-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#735379 added September 30, 2011 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
I don't get it
Today a couple were sent to jail because they had a premi baby at home, didn't take it to the hospital and it died. Yet there are thousands of women who CHOSE to kill their baby at Abortion Clinics and nothing is done to them? Where is the justice?


So if this mother went to a clinic and the baby was born and they stood around until it died....that is ok????


Without any reference to religious beliefs, just on the above statements. What is the difference? They say the religious belief was not a factor but I think the lawyer was an idiot for not showing the similarities between allowing the child to die at home and buried properly or letting it die and be DISPOSED of like trash. Where is our JUSTICE?!


I saw a video on youtube about a man who interviews people about Adof Hitler, then brings the conversation to Abortion and by the time he is done these people are having second thoughts about their stance on Abortion. After watching this video I am more convinced that most young people today are pro-choice because it is popular and they want to be considered popular or "with it" but when challenged, they will think about right and wrong and come up with a different choice.


Check out youtube 180 or go to www.heartchangers.com
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735379-I-dont-get-it