*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736282
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mythology · #1814126
Book for my "October NaNoWriMo Prep" project!
#736282 added October 9, 2011 at 2:20am
Restrictions: None
October 8th: Antagonist Sketch
The Basic Facts
Name: Conrad Amitage
Pronunciation: How it looks
Age: 35
City or Area of Birth: London, England
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Weight: 215
Hair: Sandy brown, slightly shaggy, irresistibly beautiful
Eyes: Blue-grey
Clothes: Well-dressed, but not stuffy.
Marriage Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Occupation: He owns a company that runs archeological tourism
Fighting Ability: None that we know of, but I'm sure he has some skills
Magikal Ability: None.
Character Description: Conrad is very good-looking in an athlete sort of way. A great smile and strong features, with a slight boyish cast to his looks that is ridiculously charming. He's in good shape and well-tanned. Nothing to indicate the crazy.

Familial Relations
Father: Unknown, except to him
Living/Deceased: Dead
Occupation of Father: Doesn't really matter
Mother: Unknown, except to him
Living/Deceased: Dead
Parental Marriage Status: Married
Occupation of Mother: Doesn't matter, though he refers to her as the bitch.
Sister(s): None
Age(s): N/A
Living/Deceased: N/A
Marriage Status: N/A
Brother(s): None
Age(s): N/A
Living/Deceased: N/A
Marriage Status: N/A
Aunt(s), Uncle(s), Cousin(s), etc: They must have existed, but no one knows but him. Was he even born with the name Conrad Amitage? No.
Other Family Occupations: N/A

Relationships with Others
Current Lover/Spouse: None. He's sleeping with several women, though.
Best Friend(s): Unknown. Except to her.
Other Friends: Several, but I'm not sure anyone should really call them friends. At least not to Conrad.
Past Love(s)/Spouse(s): None
Worst Enemy: Evelyn Sinclair, though she doesn't know it. Lucien. God himself.
Allies: An unknown, who might not even be an ally, though Conrad doesn't know that.
Ability to Make New Friends: Easily. The people he's befriending don't even realize that he's probably using them.
Other People of Note in Character's Life: Himself. He's kind of selfish. And arrogant and narcissistic. And he's not as smart as he thinks he is.
Reason Why They are Noteworthy: Because they're him.

Background
Where Raised: London, England
Family Background: Conrad has let it out that he was raised in a typical middle class family, with a dad who worked and a mum who raised him. However, this story has been proven false. No one knows, and he doesn't want anyone to know. Conrad is not concerned with his childhood. He is concerned with his plans and getting his revenge.

Psych Profile
Greatest Joy: The beginning of things, before the curse.
Greatest Trauma: His curse.
Morals: What morals? He supposes he had some at some point, but he's lost most of them since he feels morality is just doing what God wants him to do, anyway.
Ambitions: Undo his curse
Positive Personality Traits: He is...thorough. Once he has something in his head, he does it.
Negative Personality Traits: Selfish, arrogant, narcissistic, proud.
Mannerisms: Charming and sophisticated, with a little bit of Indiana Jones thrown it for good measure.
Fears, Anxieties: He won't let you know them.
Temperament: Charming until provoked. Then just scary.
How Character Displays Emotions: Very carefully and almost never without choosing to display them in such a manner.
Leader/Follower: Leader
Perception of Others: They're dumb
Perception of Self: He's smart.
Memories: He has more of those than there are stars in the sky.
Dreams/Plans: To end his suffering, even if he did bring it on himself.
How Character Handles Crises: Well enough, though he does have a tendency to blame everyone but himself and try to deflect any punishment.
Personality Type: A
Most Meaningful Life Experience: The act which landed him in this situation.
Attitude Toward Others: Charming and schmoozy, but usually with a sense of condescension.
Feelings Toward Family: What family?
Feelings Toward Friends: What real friends?
Feelings Toward Strangers of the Same Sex: Charm them, use them.
Feelings Toward Strangers of the Opposite Sex: Charm them, sleep with them.
Feelings Towards Enemies: Destroy them.

Any Other Traits of Note: He's kinda crazy, but you would be too if you were in his situation.
© Copyright 2011 Professor Q (UN: rainangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Professor Q has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736282