*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741189-What-to-do-next
Rated: 13+ · Book · Mystery · #1222498
A place for random thoughts, ideas, and fun!
#741189 added December 6, 2011 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
What to do next?
So I've finished my NaNo draft.  I've written extensive notes on my rewrite.  I've spent the past three days (yes . . . three DAYS!!) making floor plans for the castle (hey, I was almost done when Dhoc-li Llama scoffed at the maps [her specialty] and like the fool I am, I decided I needed to redo the whole shebang).  So I still need to do the general scene, with placement of the castle within a larger setting.  But I also have our holiday party coming up on Saturday.  So far I've . . . hmmmm.  Sent evites.  More or less thought about what I'm going to serve.  Baked 3 things to stow in the freezer.  Bought a lot more stuff that needs to be prepared.  Decided to try a baking experiment.  Made a list of the errands I need to run and the stuff I need to prepare.  Also need to clean the house.  And make a dozen phone calls. 

What I really want to do is take a nap.  And finish that last map.  And maybe finish the last bit of a short story I'm working on.  And take a nap.  And maybe take a shower at some point.  Before or after the nap.

100 GPs to the first person who guesses correctly what I do next (keeping in mind that I don't even know what that will be, yet).

Moulin Rouge quote

© Copyright 2011 Merry Mumsy (UN: amygdalia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Merry Mumsy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741189-What-to-do-next