*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746458
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1568380
Hodgepodge of things. Contest entries, short stories, scenes, my newsletters and other ...
#746458 added February 5, 2012 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
January 17 short story
After all that reconciling, Titus and Jessica stood together, arms around each other, in the living room. Titus felt glad things were going to be different from now on. Jessica was back with him. Daniel would now get to have a real family as he deserved. Jessica's relatives would stop being angry at him. He slowly eased his embrace around Jessica. "Are you hungry?"

She shook her head. "Mama made me eat at home. A big meal. You know how we eat at home."

He laughed. "I know." He put a finger under her chin and lifted it to look into her eyes. "Let's go to bed then."

She blushed and batted her eyelashes quickly. It was a nervous reaction. She whispered breathlessly, "Yes."

They went to the bedroom. A couple tonight. Titus undressed her and she held still. His voice raspy, he said, "Everything is different. We have to get to know each other again."

She tugged on his shirt to pull it over his head. Once his upper body was free of cloth, she slowly ran her hands over his ripped abs and bulging pecs. "I'll enjoy taking it slow with you this time." She opened his belt buckle and let his pants drop around his ankles. "Step out of those." Titus obliged.

He quickly shed his socks and boxers. He held a hand out for her to take. "Come to bed, love."


© Copyright 2012 Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT (UN: annette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746458