*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750309-All-things-in-moderation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#750309 added April 5, 2012 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
All things in moderation
April 5, 2012, Thursday, Day 5 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is Opinion Piece: "What are your thoughts on alternative healing practices? Defend your view."


Alternative healing practices have their place in a well round health care plan. Prayer and other alternative healing methods can assist in the healing process, but it is not something that can be used to the exclusion of traditional or scientific methods of health care.

Physicians consider too often alternative healing practices when both have the place in medicine. An individual has to take personal responsibility for his or her health care and no rely completely on the doctor to suggest methods of healing. The individual has to ask questions and research the medicines the doctor prescribes. The individual needs to research the different methods to find out for his or her self the benefits and the disadvantages of the medications and healing methods used.

Instead of going overboard with one method, consider the old saying “All things in moderation.” In some instances, alternative healing methods will take care of the health problem and in other instances scientific healing methods work better. Neither method should be rejected because both have their benefits.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750309-All-things-in-moderation