*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750413-How-was-my-week-Relative
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#750413 added April 7, 2012 at 4:41pm
Restrictions: None
How was my week? Relative
April 7, 2012, Saturday, Day 7 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is Another chance to blog. Under the guise of 'how was your week, in detail", feel free to blog about any subject dear to your heart. The dearer the better."


My week was interesting. Wednesday I went to the outpatient hospital and had the bandage on my left leg changed. I have an appointment to see the see my regular doctor next Tuesday and the wound doctor on Wednesday; I hope the doctor takes the bandage off on Wednesday.

With the bandage on my leg, taking a shower is difficult. Even with a plastic bag over the bandage, taking a shower is difficult. I am tired of having the bandage on my left leg. I want the bandage off. I want to wear both of my compression stocking instead of a bandage on one leg and a compression stocking on the other.

How was my week? My week was good overall. I drove. I drove the car somewhere on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I remained home Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I am remaining home today. Even if I wanted to go somewhere today, I have to stay home and take care of Mom, who doesn’t think she needs someone to take care of her.

Today, I called the Hospice to get some supplies that Mom needed. Last night, Mom had issues with her bawls and I needed some adult pull-ups and pads to protect the sheets on the bed. Yesterday I washed four sheets and they are hanging over furniture to dry.

I have to check them because I think I have four more sheets to wash and hang over furniture to dry. I have a line in the backyard, but hanging sheets up is difficult because I can’t stand in one spot very long and it tires me out to hang up the clothes. I have to admit that I’m not in as good a health as I thought. All though, I think I’m in better health them my mother so I guess all things are relative.

I think that describes my week ~ relative.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750413-How-was-my-week-Relative