*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750942-I-dont-know-how-my-week-went-yet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#750942 added April 14, 2012 at 5:44pm
Restrictions: None
I don’t know how my week went yet
Saturday, April 14, 2012, Day 14 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "In the tradition of bloggers everywhere, tell us all about your day, in great detail, even the mundane stuff, but especially the good stuff, the parts of your day that inspired you, that motivated you, that showed you the joy in your life. Tell us how your day was, whether you laughed or whether you cried. You know, blog." OR "Another chance to blog. Under the guise of 'how was your week, in detail", feel free to blog about any subject dear to your heart. The dearer the better."


How did my week go? I don’t know. I’m not sure yet, I may know later tonight or in the morning. I still have more reviews to do, as well as figure out what I’m going to do when my premium membership expires tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will have to begin removing objects from my port, but that is tomorrow at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. In the mean time, I will continue to review stopping only to write what is necessary and take care of Mom.

I had intended to go to take my car into the shop today, but then I realized two things. First, the two nieces who live close enough to watch Mom are too young to do things like give her meds or help her change her pull-ups. Second, if I took the car in I would spend all day their waiting for car rather then at home reviewing. I can get more review accomplished at home taking care of Mom then waiting for a part at the garage. I’ll take the car into the shop on the 28th, at least I think the 28th is a Saturday.

Monday I spent most of the day in one of the city offices accomplishing business. Tuesday, what did I do Tuesday? I think I spent most of the day in the doctor’s office. Wednesday I spend in the wound care hospital having the bandage on my left leg changed. Thursday, I picked up a prescription that I should have called in on Monday, but called in on Wednesday.

It’s been a busy week. I haven’t stayed home as much as I wanted. I didn’t get everything accomplished I wanted. I have sheets spread over chairs drying. I have clothes on the drying rack... drying. I have a load of clothes in the washer waiting for the clothes on the drying rack to dry or me to put them away before I can wash another load.

I’m ranting, which is all right or not. It seems to be helping my mood. At least, I’m not depressed any more, speaking of which on Tuesday I told the doctor I thought I was depressed and it turns out I’m slightly depressed but I don’t have any signs of Alzheimer’s disease. Which is probably just as well since I do have glaucoma and that may be a reason I’m depressed. Sometimes I feel much more depressed then slightly.

I’m going to close this now, post it and get back to reviewing. I may not be able to earn enough GPs to purchase a 1-month premium membership, but after this rant I’m in a much better mood and too stubborn to admit defeat.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750942-I-dont-know-how-my-week-went-yet