*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751346
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#751346 added April 20, 2012 at 11:40am
Restrictions: None
Jonathan Frid-Barnabas, My First Vampire Love
I heard that Jonathan Frid died. He was the original Barnabas Collins and the first vampire I ever loved. I am so sad. He was a good actor and watching Dark Shadows, I learned what vampires were, I learned about werewolves and the supernatural. I rushed home from school to watch Dark Shadows. My homework could wait. I was in school all day for 8 hours and now Dark Shadows was my time. A time to escape and be in another world.

I love The Twilight vampires, Damon of Vampire Diaries, the vampire on Van Helsing, Lestat{Stuart Townsend} and Johnny Depp is going to play Barnabas in the new Dark Shadows movie. I love Johnny Depp and he will be a great Barnabas. Losing the original Barnabas makes me so sad. He was the first vampire that I loved. I wil watch him in the old Dark Shadows series that I own and treasure what he left behind. Jonathan Frid is in the new Dark Shadows movie. It will be so neat to see Johnny Depp and the original Barnabas together. Jonathan Frid. The original Barnabas Collins. We will always love you and miss you. Your memory lives on.

** Image ID #1575728 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751346