*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754361-Ive-encountered-an-impasse
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#754361 added June 7, 2012 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
I’ve encountered an impasse
I sit staring at the computer screen. I’m working on a story. I’m attempting to write the story as a serial, but I have reached an impasse. I have written the first two parts in "Snow ~ Sorry But I couldn't Accept This Gift and "Snow ~ Thanks I Just Can't Resist It of Snow Melt. I am working on the third part, but I only have the first paragraph begun.


Candace Wade sat on the stone bench, staring at the center of the courtyard. How, she thought, could Gregory and Lora have evaded the magic of the ring.

I don’t like that beginning to the third part of the story. I just can’t seem to think when it comes to this story. I don’t know if the problem is the weird weather we’re having in Las Vegas or something else. Perhaps I should attempt that again.


”Candace,” she jumped at hearing her father’s voice. Master Jeweler Wade sat down on the stone bench next to her. “Have you seen the ring I made for Merchant Holland?”

“Yes,” she removed it from her purse, “I was going to have Father Joseph bless it.”

“That’s a lovely thought,” he patted her shoulder and then took the ring, “we don’t have time for that. Holland wants to give it to his wife today.”

Damn, Candace reluctantly handed the ring to her father, if Father Joseph doesn’t bless that ring, that capture spell will be activated.

That’s better, but still not what I want.


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754361-Ive-encountered-an-impasse