*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754741-a-bit-of-what-Rita-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#754741 added June 12, 2012 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
"a bit of what, Rita ?"

A line from a radio show, years back.

The old man would inquire at the end of every show, when Rita would say she is going off for a bit; "a bit of what, Rita ?"

Googled the line, did find some 'ooo, la, la, la !', then, the net is saturated with eye candy.

Radio was, and still is, a medium I enjoy.

It allows a certain freedom of thought, which the more visual mediums cannot do.

Imagination, we call it.

Now to get the imagination to work for me, to allow the words to flow in an acceptable order, which will result in a story.

Start at the beginning, and go on till 'The End', easier said than done.


Could this be "Ice Blue ?

Because it is cold out there, winter has arrived in all its deadliness, killing off most of the plagues which annoy me all summer long.

The ticks, fleas, garden pests, and gnats, have all taken their leave, or went into hiding, or has been killed.


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


"My, what big eyes you have !"


Been watching more Telly lately, as the home dynamics have changed.

The King and Queen are all alone in the castle, with the Prince and his new bride-to-be in the next-door castle.


Kids do have their uses, they keep the wife out of hubby's hair.


I did not say that ... did I ?

We bought a sheep and a few pigs - why ?






© Copyright 2012 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754741-a-bit-of-what-Rita-