*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756771-7-16-2012-Comics
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1832303
Second Journal/Blog.
#756771 added July 17, 2012 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
7-16-2012 Comics
8:30PM
There’s a lot of webcomics I read, most of which I like. Let me list some of those I’ve read by the following- Zombie comics- comics dealing with zombies, Webcomics Ongoing- writer still adds to it, “Dead” Comics- it’s not being added to anymore, or is finished, and Comics Being Read.

Zombie Comics:

The Zombie Years- Supposedly most of the population has become zombies and the survivors try to get by. Sadly, there is no real story, and is filled with lots of filler pages.

Zombie Hunters- ZA has happened, and the survivors live on an island. Special teams go to the mainland to get supplies. Many of these teams are Infected- they carry the virus, but are still alive. The comic follows one such team.

Zombie Ranch- It’s been 20 years since ZA, and most people live in fortified cities. However, there are those who make a living using zombies as livestock. The comic follows one such family, who live similar lives as those of 1870’s Old West.

Zombie Nation- Again, ZA has occurred, but these zombies act like they did when they were alive, with extra benefits, such as “stamina” and curses, like body parts falling off at inopportune times. Follows two bothers-turned-zombies as they go about their unlives.

Dead Winter- Start of the ZA. Follows a former Fast-food waitress, a hitman, a plumber, and a nurse, as they work together to protect each other, and find their loved ones, all the while avoiding the National Guard, the Police, a biker gang, the waitress’s ex-boss, and other crazy people, in addition to the zombies.

The Other Grey Meat- Sentient zombies- mostly, try to live like they used to. Due to a lack of brains, they eat a brain-substitute. A human emerges from hiding, and a zombie nurse- a Class 4 zombie, tries to keep him, and his brain, safe from others.

Webcomics Ongoing:
Sabrina Online- An anthromorphic skunk works as a website programmer at an “erotic Films” company, and tries to deal with her family and friends.

Newshounds- Sentient pets run a news station with their owner, and get into all sorts of crazy situations.

Twokinds- Members of two warring races are on the run after a chance meeting in the forest gets them marked by their respective races as traitors.

Freefall- In the future, where most everyone has a robot, a genetically engineered biowolf finds herself working as the Ship’s Engineer to an alien squid who finds petty theft a fun way to spend the day.

S.S.D.D. – A British comic. Two stories in one really. In the Present, a fox has to deal with his anarchist rabbit flatmate. In the Future, a petty criminal is forced to serve two years in the Core, or be sent to prison.

Inherit the Earth- A group of Morphs have to prevent war between the races.

Kevin and Kell- A rabbit and wolf fell in love and got married. Now they have to deal with the results.

(Got more but I’m going to skip to the “Dead” Comics now.)

“Dead” Comics:
Bruno the Bandit- Bruno is a notorious bandit, with a long list of crimes (takes over two days to list them all). He gains the assistance of Fiona, a micro-dragon, after causing the death of her previous employer. Together, they run afoul of the King, the Royal Guards, evil wizards, ghosts, demons, and Bruno’s father’s pet cat (The cat is evil beyond evil).

Ozy and Millie- Two only children, and their single parents, deal with school, and other aspects of childhood, and parenthood.

Fox Tails- After being punished for a crime, an amnesiac kitsune tries to find her missing tails, with the help of a human who can see her true self.

(Got more, but skipping.)

Comics Being Read: (I’m in the process of reading the whole thing.)

Jack- As punishment for some crime, a rabbit named Jack is sent to Hell, and was made the Grimm Reaper, with his memory erased. Now he has to collect the souls of the dead, and tries to remember his life, so that he can achieve Atonement.

Proud founder and member of the following group. May others join this fantastic group.
GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

Also, don't forget to survive the Apocalypse.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1819878 by Not Available.

And help save my Membership.
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

By the way, buy some books from me.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!
Merit Badge in Signatures
[Click For More Info]

 Thank you so much for your generous donation to the  [Link To Item #1814338] ! Your support is very much appreciated this holiday season! *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 75   Public Reviewer  for the month of  January 2019 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Newsfeed 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  interacting with our community on the Newsfeed every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition!

© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756771-7-16-2012-Comics