*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757195-Life-Is-Good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#757195 added July 25, 2012 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
Life Is Good.
It's been three months today since I had my stents put in and suffered my heart attack. I am feeling good and walking the big block here with Ron almost every day, now. No more cardiac re-hab, but walking is important for me to keep my cardio-vascular exercise up. I feel better when I walk breathing in the fresh air deeply is no problem now that I don't smoke anymore. When we can no longer walk because of the rainy weather coming in the fall I will be using our treadmill on a daily basis. But, for now nothing beats the daily walking*Smile*

My kids and grandkids were here to visit me the first part of the month. They brought tents and rafts for sleeping outside and rafting Baker Lake while they were here. There was THIRTEEN of us and we had a grand ole time! Ron and his friend Dave left for a 5 day motorcycle trip to Hell's Canyon in Oregon and stayed in Idaho, and eastern Washington. They left on Thursday, July 5 th. Then my three sons and families arrived the next day. They drove two vehicles up with tents, badminton set, and rafts in a carrier on top of one. then on Saturday, July 7th. my daughter and granddaughter arrived in Mount Vernon on the train. So, I had all of my children here for a wonderful visit! They spent time at Baker Lake and down at the salmon hatchery at the river.

The boys & families left on Sunday afternoon. Ron came home on Monday, and my daughter and granddaughter stayed until Tuesday morning when Ron & I took them back to the train station. We took lots of pictures and made a nice memory.



My Kids Visit.

Photo of me.





** Image ID #1819819 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2012 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757195-Life-Is-Good