*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757811-8-4-2012-Try-these
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #324362
a fun journal for breaking through writers block
#757811 added August 18, 2012 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
8-4-2012: Try these
If you could chose one of your sleeping dreams and make the dream a real life experience; which one would you choose.

Remember to explain your reasons for your choice.

If you were to express your dominant emotional state as a metaphor, how would the scene go?

Remember to explain your reasons for your choice
(Note this was originally written as an add on to an interactive. I have grown so attached to this piece of insight that I created the If stmt to fit this expression.)


Storm and Monster

The gale winds hurled sleet against the window as I stood and watched the tree limbs swing and sway until it seemed they would break under such forces. The monster snarled with pleasurable rage, but I simply felt a detached numbness about it all. It was true that anger lay just beneath the surface of my unfeeling calm. Such guarded rage against the unfairness and the emptiness of my personal loss; rage locked in so tight that even the tears of my great sadness dwindled into silence. The sleet pounded the glass and the trees writhed like I wanted to scream and pound and tear apart that monstrous unholiness that gripped me into unnatural quiet calm. My happiness was thrown away with little to no disregard for myself, but through the manipulations of she who had promised wonders and all the while lied about those promises she'd made. The treachery went unnoticed because I believed, I so wanted to believe her. And she got away. I stand watching the wind, listening to the sleet, smelling the wetness and the cold, and tasting the bitterness of abandonment and she got away never to witness the destructive torment she left behind. She smiles and laughs and jokes as if nothing ever happened and has the temerity to ask if we could remain as friends. She is clueless and I am unable to let loose the bindings of the insane rage and grief locked so securely within me. In truth I have traded a new monster for the old. She, the deceitress and be-littler has gone away and I am left with the caged rage.




Take care and may your road lead to only good places.

Deb

Compassion and the effort to try and understand some thing that was not understood before is a step toward acceptance not only of others but most importantly of yourself.


Half Borgevna and half Morivini and destined to save her world.


~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~
Merit Badge in Fantasy
[Click For More Info]

Member of the Month - September 2008
 [Link To Item #1340208] 
Congratulations! *^*Bigsmile*^*


Murphy's law regarding Plot: Every Plot Starts to Go Wrong Just After the First Big Scene.

© Copyright 2012 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757811-8-4-2012-Try-these