*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757868-The-Sunday-Review-How-did-my-week-go
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#757868 added August 5, 2012 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
The Sunday Review: How did my week go?
Sunday, August 5, 2012 ~ Day 5 of the 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is Challenge Sunday's are a day of reflection. Tell us how your week was, what you did, and which Challengers entries resonated with you. This is also a great chance for you to review your favorite challengers blog.


Asking me to pick a favorite challenger blog is like asking Old Mother Hubbard to pick her favorite child. Sometimes the favorite walks up to you tugs on your dress and ask you for a cookie. At other times, the favorite hides among the group running the school bus. This last week I had difficulty choosing my favorite day much less anything else.

How did my week go? My week went OK. The lid to the toilet stool is fixed, so it doesn’t fall off every time I sit down on it. I deposited $60.00 of the $100.00 my sister sent me in the bank. I bought a new book of stamps because I couldn’t find the book I bought a couple of months ago, but since they’re “forever” stamps I don’t have to worry about an increase in postage if I don’t use them up this year.

How did my week go? I made three entries in "Snow Scribbles [18+]. Here are the links incase you want to read them: "My 10 favorite scents: The Perfume of Time, "Addie the Acersecomic, and "Journals of B. B. Bernstein: Beware the Cuddly Critters. I also wrote two poems "Sweltering August [E] and "Fire Frogs [13+].

How did my week go? I didn’t go to the grocery store and I talked myself out of a pizza. The reason I talked myself out of the pizza was that I realized I can no longer eat a large pepperoni pizza in one setting, I didn’t want any leftover pizza, and I just couldn’t deal with getting a medium or a small pizza.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757868-The-Sunday-Review-How-did-my-week-go