*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759406
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1887426
Book for the Group’s Newsletters.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#759406 added August 26, 2012 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Why Am I Here? What is the Purpose?
Why am I here reading this? You might be asking that question.

First off, you might be a member of my group, which deals with those who like to write Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or Horror stories- primarily ones where the main character isn’t human. You got the link to this in an email.

Second, you might have been looking through the various book items. This was probably near the top of the pile. That or it was listed due to your search terms matching those of this item.

Finally, you might have been searching through my portfolio, and found my Non-Humans R Us Newsletters folder.

Now, what is the purpose of this item?

The purpose of this item is to help inform and educate people on how different creatures of the various realms of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, and others, live and breathe. It will also inform about how real life things can make a story that much better. By utilizing all of this knowledge, a story that might have been average before can become grander.
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759406