*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759782-Celebrating--12--Years-of-WritingCom
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#759782 added September 1, 2012 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
Celebrating * 12 * Years of Writing.Com!
*PartyhatV* Celebrating *12* Years of Writing.Com:
                                        Giveaways, Contests, & More!


Writing.Com is twelve years old!

*Hourglass* Starting today, September 1st and continuing through the 7th, we are hosting a huge celebration throughout the community. We are holding themed contests, running birthday activities, releasing new "things" and giving away millions of Gift Points! Creativity and inspiration await you, so jump right in and get started!

   Party Central Signature
*BalloonR* "Writing.Com Party Central 2023!
For complete and current celebration details about the contests, activities and special releases during the first seven days of September, you will want to visit "Writing.Com Party Central 2023!. This page is bursting with things to do, reasons to write and rewards for reviews. It lists all of our official festivities, plus many member-run activities! Each day, we will also release something new for the community and it will be posted in "Writing.Com Party Central 2023! first! So be sure to add this item to your favorites so you can see as soon as it is updated!

*GiftO* Giving Away Millions of Gift Points!
During our week long celebration for our 12th birthday, we will be giving away millions of Gift Points! Review your peers and get great 12 times payouts from the Review Mixer and Daily Review Rewards. Don't miss the Writing.Com contests for your chance to win. You will even get 1,200 Gift Points per day just for logging in. And don't forget about all of the member-run birthday contests and activities that we have highlighted in "Writing.Com Party Central 2023! !

*PartyhatB* Gift Points for RAOK!
In honor of our birthday, we're raising Gift Points for "RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group with our "Gift Points for RAOK" special. When you buy Gift Points between September 1st and 7th, a percentage of your Gift Point purchase will be matched and donated directly to RAOK in your name. Check out our Shop for more! *Right* <a href="http://www.writing.com/main/shop/cat/Gift_Points" target="_blank">Gift Points in the Shop</a>

*Dollar* 10% Back in Gift Points For Orders in "The Writing.Com Shop
For every order placed in "The Writing.Com Shop during September 1-7, 2012, we will give back to you 10% of your order's total in Gift Points! Purchase a one-year Premium membership at the regular price and you will receive 139,950 in Gift Points. Buy a 3-month Upgraded membership, and you'll receive 19,950 back in Gift Points. Buy 1 million Gift Points, and you'll receive an extra 100,000! And if you order tangible items like mugs, t-shirts, journals and more, we'll even include your shipping in that 10% back. We're that excited to be turning 12! Please note that we'll be processing the 10% back in GPs by hand, so please be patient -- we'll get them to you ASAP!

*Thumbsup* THANK YOU!
We want to sincerely thank everyone for making this site such a creative and inspirational success. It's been a wonderful 12 years for us, and we are excited to see what the next twelve years (and beyond!) holds in store for this incredible community.

A special thanks goes out to our Moderators, Senior Mods and Diane for their dedication to and support of our members. Another thank you is extended to our Preferred Authors for their participation and activity throughout Writing.Com. And a big huge thank you to ALL of our members for making this the best online writing community around! We couldn't imagine a better environment in which to spend our time.


Be sure to head over to *BalloonV* "Writing.Com Party Central 2023! *BalloonP* to get started with our celebration... you won't want to miss a thing!

Enjoy and HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!
         The StoryMistress and The StoryMaster

                   Happy Birthday, Writing.Com Sig (Small)

© Copyright 2012 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759782-Celebrating--12--Years-of-WritingCom