*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762011-Dramatis-Personae
by Drake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1894963
Three brother's search a mysterious land for their missing father.
#762011 added October 4, 2012 at 3:01am
Restrictions: None
Dramatis Personae

Brian Grant—12 years old, loves the ‘Hero Boy’ video game. Diagnosed as autistic but has deep seated feelings that do not come out often. Loves to dance. He’s a classically handsome boy. A sculptor would want to sculpt him because of his classic beauty.


Tyler Grant—9 years old. The dark one. He has dark curly hair and a serious demeanor. He is driven by visions and nightmares and worries constantly about his family. He takes up martial arts because he loved the Bruce Lee movies his dad would show him and he has a close relationship with his mother Marla.


Reinhart Grant—7 years old. Reinhart is the opposite of Tyler. He is almost always happy and loves to cook and eat. He plays very rough and is very easy to please.


Marla Grant—The mother of the boys. She is a stay at home mother who is very dissatisfied with her suburban existence. She constantly argues with her husband Joshua about his need to get a better paying job. She is a darkly beautiful woman who is tall and strong.


Joshua Grant—Taller and stronger than his wife, Joshua is a mountain of calm. He walks about life as if his head is in a fog and secretly smokes marijuana to deal with the depression his job as a restaurant manager gives him. It is his smoking of tainted Goblin weed that allows him to be kidnapped and hid.

Paif—A Sprite who brings the boys to the land. She looks like she could be about 17 years old. She loves to run and dance and is able to fly once they go to the other land. She introduces the boys to various Sprites and that is the first territory. She befriends Brian.

Mortimer—The Goblin Prince. He forms a fast friendship with Tyler and together they and the brothers investigate the land of the Goblins with much mischief.

The Bookus—The Bookus is a lizard monster baby that finds the brothers. Reinhart befriend the Bookus and uses it as a steed. The Bookus is a monster and lives in the realm of monsters. This is the third and final area of the story.
© Copyright 2012 Drake (UN: drake8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762011-Dramatis-Personae