*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762244-The-protagonist
by Drake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1894963
Three brother's search a mysterious land for their missing father.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#762244 added October 7, 2012 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
The protagonist


The Protagonist of The Three Swords

Tyler Grant-- Tyler is 9 years old. As a child he was the first one to walk among his three brothers (age wise that is). He was also the first to talk. At 9 months of age he said his first word and shortly after that he began speaking basic sentences. Tyler is hyper alert to people feelings and emotions. An example of this is at the age of 5 he told his mother that something was wrong with the supermarket worker. A week later his mother saw a news report of a shooting at the supermarket. Tyler had pointed out the person. She didn't mention this fact to Tyler's father or Tyler so he is unaware that something unusual happened in regard to his particular 'sensitivity' to people's emotions.
Tyler grows up with his two brothers so he never felt the need to make any friends. He plays with other kids from school from time to time but he does not play on any sports teams or have any other after school activities that bring him in contact with other kids.
He is bothered by the almost constant arguing that his parents get into and he thinks that the nightmares he has is a result of that (as much as a 9 year-old can analyze.) In alone moments, his mother has told him straight out that he is her favorite. This makes him happy.
He finds himself in a strange place now. A place that feels like some type of limbo and he is aware that a kid should not feel this way. His brothers seem oblivious to this mood and type of thinking altogether.
Tyler loves martial arts movies. He acts out the scenes and practices the choreography constantly.
If someone were to describe him they would describe him as a quiet, cute kid, who rarely speaks unless spoken to.
If a kid were to describe him, they would say he's kind of scary.
© Copyright 2012 Drake (UN: drake8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762244-The-protagonist