*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762796-Outline-Revision-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1894959
This is the book that contains all of my assignments for the October NaNo Prep Challenge.
#762796 added October 13, 2012 at 5:30pm
Restrictions: None
Outline Revision #2
I. Tyler and Dylan Walsh meet up in a gunfight.
A. Willie Noone joins Tyler's side, and Johnny Grayson and Simon Everhart join Dylan's side.
1. More supporting characters meet up with Tyler and Dylan to start a battle.
a. The portal to the Seelie Court opens up during the battle
b. The citizens of Roseville come to Deacon.
i. The mouth of hell opens, and Lucifer Jr. comes to Deacon.
ii. Marta and Avia fight over Tyler.
iii. Avia becomes a Soran and becomes pg with Tyler's child.
2. Secrets are told about what happened in the stagecoach robbery that Dylan, Johnny, Simon, and Philip St. Ives took part in.
a. It is found out that Susan Barry killed Philip St. Ives. She is executed for it.

II. Cydia and Mabon have a faerie duel with their mother, Queen Morganna.
A. Willie Noon and Samdy come to Queen Morganna's aide.
B. Ludia comes to help her mother, Cydia.
1. Secrets are told about Queen Morganna.
2. Secrets are told about Cydia and Mabon.

III. The first Deacon war happens.
A. Marigold, Lucifer's mother, betrays her son.
B. Judia Webster and Kenny Cochran are killed trying to leave Deacon.

Conclusion- Tyler and Dylan meet again. Dylan says "There will be blood on the blue moon." Dylan shoots Tyler in the leg. A blue moon rises.
© Copyright 2012 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762796-Outline-Revision-2