*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762798-Setting-1
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1894959
This is the book that contains all of my assignments for the October NaNo Prep Challenge.
#762798 added October 13, 2012 at 5:42pm
Restrictions: None
Setting 1#
I can't draw worth a flip and don't have a camera to take a pic of any scribbling, so I'm going to do the best I can.


Entry to Deacon- dirt road for 1/4 mile

1st stores someone would see are Noone's Booze and Deacon Diner on the right side.

On the left is a park with two park benches and some swings. There's also a statue of Lucifer Webster (the sheriff)

As you go around the right side of the loop, you'll come up on Deacon General Store and Delicious Desserts.

On the left side of the loop is The Blue Note (a bar) and Deacon Academy.

There are small streets that are off the loop. These are residential streets. The street off of Deacon Academy is the hospital. There is also a dirt road off of Deacon Diner. This is where the country bumpkin werewolves and Marion Webster live (where the poor citizens reside).
© Copyright 2012 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762798-Setting-1