*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762801-Setting-1-Description
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1894959
This is the book that contains all of my assignments for the October NaNo Prep Challenge.
#762801 added October 13, 2012 at 6:00pm
Restrictions: None
Setting 1# Description
As you walk into Deacon, you will smell the climbing red roses on the swing to the left of the dirt road. After the 1/4 mile journey, you come upon Noone's Booze. You can swear that you smell a faint smell of wine as you walk by the little building.

The Deacon Diner is next. Take a little stroll in there and hear some classic country music playing from the jukebox in the right hand corner. Sit down in one of the booths and be sure to order one of their mouthwatering cheeseburgers. You'll wonder what seasoning Samantha Webster uses in that meat, but she'll never tell.

After you finish eating, go into the Deacon General Store. Here's where you'll buy your groceries and household goods. You'll also see the Everhart ladies gossiping about everyone in town and when you leave, they'll talk about you too.

When night comes, you can always go to the Blue Note and ask for a Sleeping Human. Well, maybe or maybe not, but it does take good. It take just like a nice creamy vanillia milkshake. People really love to dance here after drinking a couple of drinks.

Then go on down the loop, and those children at the Deacon Academy are always making their presences known. You can sometimes hear them for blocks around if they are playing at the playground. Beware of little Ludia, she spits fire and can fly. It's really hard to catch her.

Try going down the side streets when you have the time, you never know who you may meet. Be careful though, you may end up at the Deacon Hospital. Those zombies love to run scientific/medical experiments.
© Copyright 2012 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762801-Setting-1-Description