*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763274-Plot-Background-Story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1894959
This is the book that contains all of my assignments for the October NaNo Prep Challenge.
#763274 added April 25, 2014 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
Plot Background Story
History of Deacon, Mississippi as I See it

by Marion Webster



I came to Mississippi with my family and friends in 1693. My father, Victor Webster, formed Deacon as a refuge for people like us. Those who were different and as a result, killed in some of the witchcraft trials of Salem and the Carolinas. My father became the first mayor of Deacon in 1693, shortly after Deacon was formed. He retired in 1700 when I married Lucifer. When he appeared in Deacon in 1699, he didn't even have a last name, but we knew he was powerful. Father wanted me to have that power, and I fell in love with him. I fell for the heat I felt whenever I was around him. My father appointed him sheriff on the day of our wedding.

I was happy with Lucifer for the first few years, and we had two beautiful daughters. However, he grew tired of me. Being with a vampire wasn't exciting enough for him I guess. He had so many affairs until I can't keep up with them all. He had two affairs that would alter the course of Deacon's history.

The weird thing about it was that these women were mother and daughter. Now, these affairs were many years apart, but it proved that Lucifer had a thing for faerie women. The daughter was the one who stole his heart and cause the events in my life to turn for the worst. Some would even say that she changed Deacon for the worst, and some would say the opposite too. The change happened in Jan 1875 when Cydia plotted against me. She stole my town, my beauty, and my husband for good. He married her in April 1875. She lives in what was originally my home, and now I live in the little shanty shack that she lived in when she first came to Deacon.

I still show up in town from time to time. Now, I'm plotting........... It's time for the history of Deacon to change.........
© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763274-Plot-Background-Story