*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763618-Outline-Revision-4
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1894959
This is the book that contains all of my assignments for the October NaNo Prep Challenge.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#763618 added October 22, 2012 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
Outline Revision #4
I. Tyler and Dylan Walsh meet up in a gunfight.
A. Willie Noone joins Tyler, and Johnny Grayson and Simon Everhart join Dylan.
1. More supporting characters meet up with Tyler and Dylan to start a battle.
a. The portal to the Seelie Court opens during the battle.
b. The citizens of Roseville come to Deacon at night even though it's illegal for them to.
i. The mouth of hell opens, and Lucifer Jr. comes back to Deacon.
1. Lucifer Jr. is now invincible.
ii. Marta and Avia fight over Tyler.
1. Marta reveals to Avia that she had a one night stand with Tyler, and that he has told her that he still cares about her.
2. Marta commits suicide by going out into the sunlight and exploding. She couldn't live with the fact that she gave birth to a half zombie child.
iii. Avia becomes a Soran (she had been a Siren, but Queen Morganna turned her into a Soran for her service to the Seelie Court) and becomes pg with Tyler's child.
3. Secrets are told about what happened in the stagecoach robbery that Dylan, Johnny, Simon, and Philip St.Ives took part in.
a. It is found out that seven people on the stagecoach were killed and eaten. A baby was also killed and sacrificed in Lucifer's honor.
4. It is found out that Susan Barry killed Philip St.Ives. She is executed for it, and her baby is taken away.

II. Cydia and Mabon have a faerie duel with their mother, Queen Morganna.
A. Willie Noone and Samdy come to Queen Morganna's aide.
B. Ludia comes to help her mother, Cydia.
1, Secrets are told about Queen Morganna.
a. Queen Morganna had a miscarage in the late 1700s. The baby was Lucifer's.
b. Queen Morganna also had an affair with Hock, the marshal of the Seelie Court. She actually gave birth to one of Hock's sons. That is why he is much taller the the rest of his children.
2. Secrets are told about Cydia and Mabon.
a. Mabon had an affair with Charlo (the leprechaun). He is the reincarnation of Tyler and Dylan's father.
b. Cydia had a brief affair with Deputy Fred Lewis (phantom) while she was having an affair with Lucifer. She did this to make Lucifer jealous and to push him to divorce Marion. Lucifer never knew this as a fact only as a suspicion. She's now having an affair with Sally Grayson, but she considers that different.

III. The first Deacon war happens.
A. Marigold, Lucifer's mother, betrays her son.
1. She refuses to kill Tim-Tim, Lucifer's half brother, as a sacrifice to Lucifer.
B. Judia Webster and Kenny Cochran are killed trying to leave Deacon.
1. As Judia is dying, her baby is saved by Laveil Gray (werewolf).
C. The unicorns, Sol and La, hide out so La can give birth. They are ambushed and killed.

Conclusion: Tyler and Dylan meet again. Dylan says "There will be blood on the blue moon." Dylan shoots Tyler in the leg. A red streaked blue moon rises.
© Copyright 2012 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763618-Outline-Revision-4