*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766833-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends
by Lani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455359
My musings, my rambles and I welcome you.
#766833 added November 25, 2012 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging Circle of Friends
** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **






I am sure dear readers you have notice to "Blogging Circle of Friends   logo and all the prompts. I joined this group to jump back into the mix of readers and writers. I also wanted to make new friends and strenghten some older friendships.  To be a better writer, I think the routine of writing everyday will help. And it did. I have completed my first goal which was to have a "blue week." I have written something everyday for 7 days. I was afraid if I said too much about the group and/or my goals I would crush myself under the weight of EXPECTATION!


I want to learn to carve out some time for myself and my writing. Life shouldn't be all housework and jobs.





Anyway I'm thankful to blainecindy for hosting this group. It has been a fun week. People have been kind and interesting. The prompts have been thought provoking. The hardest part of this challenge is writing after working a 12-hour day to beat the midnight deadline.The good thing is that I can think about the prompt all day and plot before I commit to the 'net. I am making another but I will keep it to myself for a while. HIGH EXPECTATIONS could be lurking ready to pounce.


Let me know how you think I'm doing good, bad or indifferent.






Lani

© Copyright 2012 Lani (UN: lani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766833-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends