*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767276-Coffe-Cups
by Lani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455359
My musings, my rambles and I welcome you.
#767276 added November 29, 2012 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Coffe Cups
Prompt - November 29, 2012: What are your pet peeves?





If I was a wonderful, loving, at peace with the world human being, I would say my pet peeve is bullies. I hate people that bully. Or I would say I hate people that are mean to baby ducks, kittens and puppies. Those people make crazy. I could say people who disrespect old people (a group that I am fast joining) are contemptible. That could be a major pet peeve. Yes, those are bad things.





But I am not a wonderful, loving, at peace with the world human being.  I am a small minded, mean, pinched hearted person so my major pet peeve is coffee cups.





"Coffee cups?"you say. Yes. Picture it. A beautiful gleaming kitchen, all the dishes happily splashing in the dishwasher and then I spy it: the lone coffee cup from breakfast sitting at the end of counter, mocking my clean kitchen. And later as I am dusting, a coffee cup on the bedside table in the bedroom left from last night’s pot.





Of course, I call for all coffee cups to come to the kitchen to be washed but I usually have to wait for the coffee wrangler. The coffee wrangler shows up once every other week rounding up coffee cups from near and far to jump into the dishwasher. Have you ever seen what grows in a coffee cup after it’s been sitting for a week? Bleaching coffee cups is another pet peeve and not to be trusted to the coffee wrangler otherwise known as my hubby and the only coffee drinker in the house. Yuck!





Anyway, I need to figure out how to get the coffee wrangler to visit more often and keep the doggies (cups) rounded up.









Lani

© Copyright 2012 Lani (UN: lani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767276-Coffe-Cups