*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768856-Twitter-Scribbles--Monday-17-December-2012
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1634630
Brief writing exercises and thoughts on writing. Maybe the occasional personal musing.
#768856 added December 17, 2012 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
Twitter Scribbles: Monday, 17 December 2012

I laughed lightheartedly, picking up my glass to take another sip of wine. My date grinned, and I returned my own smile, full of desire.

---

He groaned as he pushed up to his hands and knees. His uniform was covered in mud and grass. A teammate offered him a hand.

---

He held the censer in front of him, the smell of burning resins filling his nose. He walked behind one of the priests, chanting.

---

The two men lay together in on the grassy hill, their legs intertwined. George ran his head through Randy's strawberry blond hair.

---

She focused on her breathing and the finish line in the distance. Her calves and thighs groaned at being worked so hard, but she pushed on.

---

He pulled the cloth over his mouth and nose tighter to keep the blowing sand out. The sun would come up soon, bringing scorching heat.


JarredH

Give me pen and paper and I shall create entire worlds and fill them with adventures.

© Copyright 2012 JarredH (UN: seithman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JarredH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768856-Twitter-Scribbles--Monday-17-December-2012