*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769379
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1910044
Jamie Kent meets a group of Ninja warriors who decide to become his protectors in school.
#769379 added December 24, 2012 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3: Kevin
Chapter 3: Kevin


The first bell had already rung at the East Side Middle School, indicating that the first period of classes would start in exactly five minutes. This would give all the students enough time to find their classrooms, get to their seats and then be ready so that the classes could begin when the second bell rang. The teachers were usually already in the rooms, if not, they were rushing down the crowded hallways carrying papers and books, trying to beat the students to the classrooms since the teachers certainly couldn’t be late to their own classes!

Mr. Wilson had just rushed through the door, dropping five papers as he walked in. Luckily, one of the girls had picked up the papers behind him, when another boy came right behind her and bumped into her and knocked her over, causing her to drop her own bag and the papers on the floor!

“Watch where you’re going, Kevin!” she sneered, as she turned around and looked at the bespectacled boy.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t see you bending over! Here! I’ll help you!” Kevin said, as he bent down and picked up the papers.

The short but clumsy boy set the stack of papers on the desk and then he sat down on one of the small desks in the corner, to get as far out of the way from everyone else as possible. He was clumsy and accident-prone, and he didn’t want to cause any more accidents in class.

“Alright! Everyone, take your seats so that we can get started!” Mr. Wilson shouted as all the other students were able to take their seats at their desks as soon as they managed to get through the classroom door.

I got in and I quickly went to the far back row in the classroom where I could see everything. I liked to sit in the back because it gave me a good view of the whole room. I could see everybody else and I didn’t have to worry about anyone sitting behind me doing stuff behind my back. And, since I was in the back row, you could guess that Raja, Maska, Hiroki, and Rasul joined me in the back row as well. I sat in the middle, with Maska and Raja to my left, and Hiroki and Rasul to my right.

After I saw what had happened to Kevin, who had walked in before us, I determined that he was another likely candidate for us to put on our list.

“Miguel…” Raja whispered to me. “What do you think about Kevin?”

My thoughts have been confirmed. I like being with dudes who think the same way as me.

“Let’s add Kevin to our list of guys we need to protect… Together with Ethan…” I said to him. “Kevin is really smart and nice… But the bullies love to pick on him… He’s a klutz…”

“How about we show him the Dojo?” Hiroki wondered. “Would he be able to learn some martial arts?”

“I don’t know… It might help him to become more alert… More focused…”

“Hai!”


I love to write about science fiction and fantasy.
© Copyright 2012 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769379